Crispy Honey Ham Chopped Salad
- 6 ounces Uncured Honey Ham
- 1 bag chopped kale salad kit (use ingredients in the kit along with ingredients listed)
- 1 cup red grapes, cut in half
- 1 cup shaved Parmesan
- 3 ounces Champagne vinaigrette
- ¼ cup shelled pistachios
- 1 Fuji apple, thinly sliced, cut fresh
- 1 jalapeño or habanero (minced)
- Place a large sauté pan on medium high heat. Add Uncured Honey Ham to the pan and cook until lightly browned and crispy. Set aside.
- Make the salad (you can use the other ingredients in the kit) by combining the remaining ingredients. Rough chop the crispy Uncured Honey Ham.
- Divide the tossed salad between 2 plates or bowls and top with the chopped crispy Uncured Honey Ham.