Serves: Makes 24 Skewers
Beef Salad Skewers
- 24 slices Angus Seasoned Roast Beef, cut in half lengthwise
- 1 head of Iceberg lettuce, cut into 24 (1½-inch) wedges
- 24 slices cucumber
- 24 grape or cherry tomatoes
- ¾ pound block Swiss cheese, cut into 1-inch cubes
- ¾ pound block of cheddar cheese, cut into 1-inch cubes
- ⅓ cup Ranch dressing
- Thread lettuce wedges, 2 slices of roast beef, cucumber, tomatoes, and cheese cubes onto 8-inch skewers.
- Arrange skewers on a platter or board.
- Drizzle with dressing.
- Skewers can be made ahead. Cover and refrigerate for up to 8 hours. Drizzle with dressing just before serving.
- Ingredients can also be tossed as a salad instead of placed on skewers.