Asian Style Beef Noodle Bowl
- 1 pound thin-sliced Angus Seasoned Roast Beef, ¼-inch julienne slice
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil or toasted sesame oil
- 1 pound green beans cut into 2 inches
- 8 ounces sliced Shiitake Mushrooms
- 4 ounces shredded carrots
- 4 ounces red bell peppers, ¼-inch x 1-inch julienne strips
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 pound pre-cooked udon Noodles
- ½ cup bottled Asian sesame sauce
- ¼ cup rough chopped cilantro (garnish)
- Place vegetable oil or sesame oil in a large sauté pan over medium-high heat. Add the vegetables and cook until the green beans soften, approximately 8-10 minutes. In the last 2 minutes, add the garlic.
- Next, add the roast beef and udon noodles and cook for an additional 5 minutes to heat the noodles and beef throughout.
- Add the sauce to the pan and stir to evenly coat.
- Evenly distribute into 4 different bowls, garnish with chopped cilantro and serve with your favorite Sriracha sauce.