Chicken and Waffles
- 4 ounces thinly sliced Oven Roasted Chicken Breast
- 1 prepared waffle
- 2 slices of cooked bacon, cut into ½-inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons of butter
- 2 tablespoons of maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon of hot sauce
- 8 pickle slices
- Prepare the waffle per instructions.
- While the waffle is cooking, place the chicken slices and cooked bacon in a small sauté pan over medium heat and cook for approximately 4 minutes until the chicken is heated throughout and warmed.
- Place the waffle on the plate then top 2 tablespoons of butter and the chicken and bacon mixture.
- Pour the maple syrup over the waffle and sprinkle it with the hot sauce.
- Serve the pickle slices on the side.