Air Fryer Ham & Pimento Cheese Breakfast Burritos
- 8 ounces of Uncured Honey Ham
- 4-10” flour tortillas at room temperature
- 2 cups scrambled eggs
- 1 cup store-bought pimento cheese
- ½ cup shredded sharp cheddar
- ½ cup jarred sliced roasted red peppers
- Lay all four tortillas out on a clean work surface. Place ½ cup of scrambled eggs down the center of the tortillas. In a line next to the scrambled eggs place ¼ cup of pimento cheese spread.
- Next, place 2 ounces of ham, folded over the top of the pimento cheese spread. In a line below the scrambled eggs, place the sliced roasted red peppers and top with shredded cheese.
- To roll the burritos, fold the sides of the tortillas in 1” on each side. Begin tightly rolling the tortilla making sure to keep the ingredients inside the rolled burrito.
- Set air fryer at 350°F and place 2 of the rolled burritos into the basket. Cook for 6-10 minutes until crispy and golden brown. Remove and cut in half. Serve with your favorite salsa or hot sauce and sour cream.
Tip: Breakfast burritos can be made ahead of time and placed in a sealed bag then frozen and held for up to a week. When ready to eat, make sure to thaw in the refrigerator. When heating in the air fryer, cook for 12-15 minutes.
Honey Turkey Waffle BLT
- 12 ounces sliced Smoked Honey Turkey Breast
- 8 store-bought waﬄes or homemade waﬄes
- 8 tablespoons of avocado ranch (recipe below)
- 12 slices of cooked bacon
- 8 slices beefsteak tomato (¼” slices)
- 2 cups spring mix
Avocado Ranch Ingredients
- 1 ripe avocado (peeled and seeded)
- 1 cup ranch dressing
- Peel and seed the avocado and place in a mixing bowl. Smash the avocado until smooth.
- Add the ranch dressing and thoroughly mix. Set aside for sandwich assembly.
- Follow package instructions for waffles. Place on a clean work surface and spread 1 tablespoon of avocado ranch on each of the waffles.
- Next shingle 3 ounces of Smoked Honey Turkey Breast, 3 slices of bacon, 2 tomato slices and ½ cup of spring mix.
- Close the sandwich with one of the waffles and cut on a bias. Serve with your favorite chips or side dish.
Tip: For added flavor, prior to closing the sandwich, cook an over easy egg and place on top of the turkey and then finish building the sandwich per the instructions.
Honey Ham Croque Madame
- 8 ounces Uncured Honey Ham
- 8 tablespoons of butter
- 4 slices of thick sourdough bread
- ½ cup béchamel sauce (recipe below)
- 1 cup of shredded Gruyère cheese
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons of unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons of flour
- ½ cup whole milk
- 2 tablespoons shredded Parmesan
- Melt 2 tablespoons of butter then add the flour, cook on medium heat for approximately 3 minutes. Add the milk and cook until the sauce thickens, approximately 5-7 minutes. Remove from the heat and stir in the Parmesan. Set aside to make the sandwich.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Lay out the bread slices on a clean surface or cutting board. On two of the slices, spread 2 tablespoons of béchamel then ¼ cup of shredded Gruyere over the top. Top with 4 ounces of Uncured Honey Ham.
- On the other two slices evenly spread the remaining béchamel and Gruyère cheese.
- In a skillet over medium high heat add 8 tablespoons of butter and melt. Place all of the bread into the skillet to toast to crispy and golden brown. Remove from the skillet and place on a sheet pan, place into the oven until the cheese is entirely melted.
- While the sandwiches are in the oven, cook the eggs in the same skillet until they are overeasy.
- Remove from the oven then place the bread slice with cheese and béchamel on top of the slice with ham and cheese, making sure to build with the melted cheese as the outside.
- Top with an overeasy egg and serve with a knife and fork.
Ham and Egg Cups
- 12 slices Uncured Smoked Ham
- 8 large whole eggs
- Salt and pepper to taste
- ½ cup red pepper
- ½ cup cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons fresh chives
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Grease the sides and bottom of a muffin pan.
- Place slices of ham in 12 standard-size muffin cups pushing the ham to the side and bottom of the cups.
- In a small to medium-sized bowl, whisk the eggs, and season with a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Divide the egg mixture evenly between the 12 cups, pouring over the ham filling cups about ¾ of the way full.
- Sprinkle the top with red pepper, cheese, and chives.
- Place in preheated oven and bake for 15-18 minutes until the top is set and springs back when touched.
- Remove from the pan by running a butter knife around the edges and serve. Can be served warm, or at room temperature.
Beef Breakfast Sandwich
- 4 slices Angus Seasoned Roast Beef
- 2 croissants
- 4 tablespoons softened butter, divided
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons fresh minced parsley
- ¼ cup prepared guacamole
- ¼ cup veggie cream cheese
- Optional hot sauce
- Cut croissants in half, and spread each cut side with ½ tablespoon butter.
- In a medium skillet over medium heat place buttered croissants cut side down and toast until lightly browned, repeat with remaining croissants, and set aside.
- Melt the remaining butter in the same pan and lightly scramble the eggs.
- When finished cooking, sprinkle with minced parsley.
- Spread the bottom of the toasted croissants with 2 tablespoons guacamole,
- Top with half the eggs and roast beef slices. Spread 2 tablespoons of cream cheese evenly on the top half of the croissants, and place on top of the sandwiches.
- Serve warm with hot sauce as desired.
Beef & Egg Mini Bagels
- 6 slices Angus Seasoned Roast Beef, cut in half
- 1 tablespoon butter
- ½ cup red pepper, finely diced
- ½ cup curly kale leaves, thinly sliced
- 6 eggs
- 6 mini bagels
- ½ cup herbed cream cheese
- ½ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Heat broiler to medium-high heat.
- Place bagel halves cut side up on a baking pan. Broil for 1-2 minutes until toasted. Remove from oven and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk eggs until frothy.
- In a medium skillet, melt butter, sauté peppers, and kale for 1-2 minutes until peppers are soft and kale is slightly wilted. Add eggs and lightly scramble.
- Spread each side of the toasted bagel with herbed cream cheese.
- Top with a spoonful of scrambled egg mixture and one-half slice of Angus Seasoned Roast Beef, folded.
- Sprinkle with 1 teaspoon of mozzarella cheese.
- Place on baking pan and broil for 2-3 minutes until cheese is just slightly melted.
Sweet & Savory Stuffed French Toast
- 8 ounces Smoked Honey Turkey Breast slices, cut in half
- 1 loaf of sweet brioche or soft French bread, about 12 ounces
- 6 ounces cheddar cheese slices, cut in half diagonally
- 6 eggs
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Maple syrup, if desired
- Grease a 9×13 pan.
- Shingle bread slices alternating with 1 half slice turkey, and 1 half slice cheese until pan is filled.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, cinnamon, sugar, vanilla, and salt; pour over bread.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours or overnight.
- When ready to bake, heat the oven to 350°F.
- Cover pan with foil, place on the middle rack in preheated oven.
- Bake for 30 minutes covered, uncover, and bake for 5-10 minutes until golden.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool slightly before slicing.
- Serve warm with syrup if desired.
Chicken and Waffles
- 4 ounces thinly sliced Oven Roasted Chicken Breast
- 1 prepared waffle
- 2 slices of cooked bacon, cut into ½-inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons of butter
- 2 tablespoons of maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon of hot sauce
- 8 pickle slices
- Prepare the waffle per instructions.
- While the waffle is cooking, place the chicken slices and cooked bacon in a small sauté pan over medium heat and cook for approximately 4 minutes until the chicken is heated throughout and warmed.
- Place the waffle on the plate then top 2 tablespoons of butter and the chicken and bacon mixture.
- Pour the maple syrup over the waffle and sprinkle it with the hot sauce.
- Serve the pickle slices on the side.
- 1 pound Uncured Smoked Ham, cut into ½-inch cubes (have the deli slice into ½-inch thick slices)
- 4 thick-cut bacon slices, ¼-inch slices
- 2 russet potatoes, cut into ½ -inch to 1-inch cubes
- ½ cup yellow onions, ¼-inch dice
- ½ cup red bell peppers, ¼-inch dice
- ½ cup green bell peppers, ¼-inch dice
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- Kosher Salt, to taste
- Black Pepper, to taste
- 8 Large Eggs
- Cut ham into ½-inch cubes and set aside. Cut the bacon into ¼-inch slices and place into a sauté pan over medium heat.
- Cook the bacon until crispy then remove with a slotted spoon. Do not drain the grease.
- With the same pan, add the potatoes, onions and peppers and cook for approximately 10-15 minutes. For the last 2 minutes add the garlic. Cook until the potatoes soften and the onions begin to brown.
- Add the ham into the same pan, then add thyme and season with salt and pepper. Cook for an additional 5 minutes until the ham is heated throughout.
- Place the heat on low to hold the hash warm.
- In a separate sauté pan, cook 2 eggs over easy or to your liking. Once the eggs are cooked, evenly portion the hash onto 4 plates and top with cooked eggs.
- Serve your favorite salsa or hot sauce on the side.