Ham and Egg Cups
- 12 slices Virginia Brand Smoked Uncured Ham
- 8 large whole eggs
- Salt and pepper to taste
- ½ cup red pepper
- ½ cup cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons fresh chives
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Grease the sides and bottom of a muffin pan.
- Place slices of ham in 12 standard-size muffin cups pushing the ham to the side and bottom of the cups.
- In a small to medium-sized bowl, whisk the eggs, and season with a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Divide the egg mixture evenly between the 12 cups, pouring over the ham filling cups about ¾ of the way full.
- Sprinkle the top with red pepper, cheese, and chives.
- Place in preheated oven and bake for 15-18 minutes until the top is set and springs back when touched.
- Remove from the pan by running a butter knife around the edges and serve. Can be served warm, or at room temperature.
Beef Breakfast Sandwich
- 4 slices Angus Seasoned Roast Beef
- 2 croissants
- 4 tablespoons softened butter, divided
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons fresh minced parsley
- ¼ cup prepared guacamole
- ¼ cup veggie cream cheese
- Optional hot sauce
- Cut croissants in half, and spread each cut side with ½ tablespoon butter.
- In a medium skillet over medium heat place buttered croissants cut side down and toast until lightly browned, repeat with remaining croissants, and set aside.
- Melt the remaining butter in the same pan and lightly scramble the eggs.
- When finished cooking, sprinkle with minced parsley.
- Spread the bottom of the toasted croissants with 2 tablespoons guacamole,
- Top with half the eggs and roast beef slices. Spread 2 tablespoons of cream cheese evenly on the top half of the croissants, and place on top of the sandwiches.
- Serve warm with hot sauce as desired.
Beef & Egg Mini Bagels
- 6 slices Angus Seasoned Roast Beef, cut in half
- 1 tablespoon butter
- ½ cup red pepper, finely diced
- ½ cup curly kale leaves, thinly sliced
- 6 eggs
- 6 mini bagels
- ½ cup herbed cream cheese
- ½ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Heat broiler to medium-high heat.
- Place bagel halves cut side up on a baking pan. Broil for 1-2 minutes until toasted. Remove from oven and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk eggs until frothy.
- In a medium skillet, melt butter, sauté peppers, and kale for 1-2 minutes until peppers are soft and kale is slightly wilted. Add eggs and lightly scramble.
- Spread each side of the toasted bagel with herbed cream cheese.
- Top with a spoonful of scrambled egg mixture and one-half slice of Angus Seasoned Roast Beef, folded.
- Sprinkle with 1 teaspoon of mozzarella cheese.
- Place on baking pan and broil for 2-3 minutes until cheese is just slightly melted.
Sweet & Savory Stuffed French Toast
- 8 ounces Smoked Honey Turkey Breast slices, cut in half
- 1 loaf of sweet brioche or soft French bread, about 12 ounces
- 6 ounces cheddar cheese slices, cut in half diagonally
- 6 eggs
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Maple syrup, if desired
- Grease a 9×13 pan.
- Shingle bread slices alternating with 1 half slice turkey, and 1 half slice cheese until pan is filled.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, cinnamon, sugar, vanilla, and salt; pour over bread.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours or overnight.
- When ready to bake, heat the oven to 350°F.
- Cover pan with foil, place on the middle rack in preheated oven.
- Bake for 30 minutes covered, uncover, and bake for 5-10 minutes until golden.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool slightly before slicing.
- Serve warm with syrup if desired.
Chicken and Waffles
- 4 ounces thinly sliced Oven Roasted Chicken Breast
- 1 prepared waffle
- 2 slices of cooked bacon, cut into ½-inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons of butter
- 2 tablespoons of maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon of hot sauce
- 8 pickle slices
- Prepare the waffle per instructions.
- While the waffle is cooking, place the chicken slices and cooked bacon in a small sauté pan over medium heat and cook for approximately 4 minutes until the chicken is heated throughout and warmed.
- Place the waffle on the plate then top 2 tablespoons of butter and the chicken and bacon mixture.
- Pour the maple syrup over the waffle and sprinkle it with the hot sauce.
- Serve the pickle slices on the side.
Virginia Ham Hash
- 1 pound Virginia Brand Smoked Uncured Ham, cut into ½-inch cubes (have the deli slice into ½-inch thick slices)
- 4 thick-cut bacon slices, ¼-inch slices
- 2 russet potatoes, cut into ½ -inch to 1-inch cubes
- ½ cup yellow onions, ¼-inch dice
- ½ cup red bell peppers, ¼-inch dice
- ½ cup green bell peppers, ¼-inch dice
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- Kosher Salt, to taste
- Black Pepper, to taste
- 8 Large Eggs
- Cut ham into ½-inch cubes and set aside. Cut the bacon into ¼-inch slices and place into a sauté pan over medium heat.
- Cook the bacon until crispy then remove with a slotted spoon. Do not drain the grease.
- With the same pan, add the potatoes, onions and peppers and cook for approximately 10-15 minutes. For the last 2 minutes add the garlic. Cook until the potatoes soften and the onions begin to brown.
- Add the ham into the same pan, then add thyme and season with salt and pepper. Cook for an additional 5 minutes until the ham is heated throughout.
- Place the heat on low to hold the hash warm.
- In a separate sauté pan, cook 2 eggs over easy or to your liking. Once the eggs are cooked, evenly portion the hash onto 4 plates and top with cooked eggs.
- Serve your favorite salsa or hot sauce on the side.