Beef Breakfast Sandwich
- 4 slices Angus Seasoned Roast Beef
- 2 croissants
- 4 tablespoons softened butter, divided
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons fresh minced parsley
- ¼ cup prepared guacamole
- ¼ cup veggie cream cheese
- Optional hot sauce
- Cut croissants in half, and spread each cut side with ½ tablespoon butter.
- In a medium skillet over medium heat place buttered croissants cut side down and toast until lightly browned, repeat with remaining croissants, and set aside.
- Melt the remaining butter in the same pan and lightly scramble the eggs.
- When finished cooking, sprinkle with minced parsley.
- Spread the bottom of the toasted croissants with 2 tablespoons guacamole,
- Top with half the eggs and roast beef slices. Spread 2 tablespoons of cream cheese evenly on the top half of the croissants, and place on top of the sandwiches.
- Serve warm with hot sauce as desired.