Ham and Egg Cups
- 12 slices Uncured Smoked Ham
- 8 large whole eggs
- Salt and pepper to taste
- ½ cup red pepper
- ½ cup cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons fresh chives
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Grease the sides and bottom of a muffin pan.
- Place slices of ham in 12 standard-size muffin cups pushing the ham to the side and bottom of the cups.
- In a small to medium-sized bowl, whisk the eggs, and season with a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Divide the egg mixture evenly between the 12 cups, pouring over the ham filling cups about ¾ of the way full.
- Sprinkle the top with red pepper, cheese, and chives.
- Place in preheated oven and bake for 15-18 minutes until the top is set and springs back when touched.
- Remove from the pan by running a butter knife around the edges and serve. Can be served warm, or at room temperature.