Serves: Makes 36 roll-ups
Turkey Cucumber Sandwich Rolls
- 36 slices Oven Roasted Turkey Breast, cut in half lengthwise
- 1 medium English cucumber, cut in half crosswise
- 2, 7.5-ounce packages of garden vegetable-flavored spreadable cream cheese
- ⅓ cup finely chopped sundried tomatoes
- 36 toothpicks
- Using a mandolin slicer, slice the cucumber lengthwise into long thin pieces; pat dry.
- In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese and sundried tomatoes; mix well.
- Spread 2 teaspoons of cream cheese mixture down one side of the cucumber slice.
- Place 2 pieces of turkey on cream cheese, overlapping to fit.
- Starting at one end, roll up the cucumber and secure it with a toothpick. Repeat with remaining ingredients.
- Cover and refrigerate for up to 4 hours.
- Makes 36 roll-ups.