Turkey Avocado Bacon Quesadilla
- 1 pound thinly sliced Oven Roasted Turkey Breast
- Butter, as needed
- 4 12-inch flour tortillas
- 2 cups shredded cheese (cheddar, chihuahua)
- 8 slices of bacon cooked, cut into ½-inch pieces
- 2 avocados, pit removed, cut into ¼-inch slices
- 1 cup Ranch dressing
- On a clean cutting board, pre-assemble the quesadillas as follows:
- Place the tortilla then spread ½ cup of shredded cheese over half the tortilla.
- Top cheese with 4 ounces of Oven Roasted Turkey Breast, then ¼ cup bacon and half of an avocado.
- Fold over the tortilla.
- Using a griddle cooktop (set to 350°F) or a large sauté pan, place a small amount of butter into the pan over medium heat.
- Once the butter is melted, place the quesadilla in the pan and cook for 4 minutes until the tortilla is golden brown in color. Flip over and cook for an additional 4 minutes until the tortilla is golden brown and crispy and the cheese is melted.
- Cut into 6 equal pieces and serve with a side of Ranch dressing for dipping.