Turkey Apple Smiles
- 5 slices Smoked Honey Turkey Breast, cut in half lengthwise
- 1 medium honey crisp apple
- 3 slices cheddar cheese, quartered
HONEY YOGURT DIPPING SAUCE INGREDIENTS:
- 1 cup plain whole milk yogurt
- 2 tablespoons honey
- On a cutting board, cut apple in half from the stem down. Lay each half-cut side down. Slice each half into 6-8 thin half-moons depending on how big the apple is. Cut the core out of each slice.
- Layer apple slice with slice of cheddar, slice smoked turkey, and top with additional apple slice. Repeating with remaining ingredients.
- Serve with optional honey yogurt dipping sauce.
HONEY YOGURT DIPPING SAUCE INSTRUCTIONS:
- In a small bowl combine yogurt with honey, stir to combine.