Sandwich Bento Box
- 2 ounces Uncured Smoked Ham
- 2 slices whole grain sandwich bread
- Stone ground yellow mustard as desired
- 2 slices white cheddar cheese
- ⅛ cup very thinly sliced red onion
- ¼ cup baby arugula
- ½ cup green grapes
- ½ cup sliced bell pepper strips, could be red, orange, yellow, green or a mix
- To assemble sandwich:
- Lightly toast 2 slices of sandwich bread.
- Spread bread with mustard, as desired.
- Top one slice with red onion, cheese, ham and arugula.
- Top with remaining slice of bread.
- Holding the sandwich firmly, trim the crust edges from all four sides of the bread.
- Cut the sandwich in quarters, slicing down the center.
- Place the sandwich in the large portion of the bento box.
- Fill remaining compartments with grapes and peppers.