Sweet & Crunchy Honey Ham with Apple Sandwich
- 4 ounces Uncured Honey Ham
- 2 slices Swiss cheese
- ½ small Honeycrisp or another sweet red apple, finely sliced
- ½ small fennel bulb finely sliced, reserve fennel fronds (green tops)
- 2 soft brioche rolls
- 2-3 leaves frisée or endive lettuce
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- Cracked black pepper, if desired
- Spread 1 tablespoon mustard on a roll.
- Add greens.
- Layer roll with 2 ounces of Uncured Honey Ham.
- Top with one slice of swiss cheese and half of the shaved apple and fennel.
- Garnish with a few fennel fronds and cracked black pepper, if desired.
- Repeat with remaining ingredients to create a second sandwich.