Serves: Makes 36 skewers
- 6 slices Oven Roasted Chicken Breast, cut in half lengthwise
- 6 slices Uncured Honey Ham, cut in half lengthwise
- 6 slices Angus Seasoned Roast Beef, cut in half lengthwise
- 12 mini-size fresh mozzarella cheese balls
- 24 cherry tomatoes
- 24 basil leaves
- 12 green grapes
- 8–12 small strawberries
- 8-ounce wheel of brie cheese, cut into 12 small wedges
- 8-ounce package of Swiss cheese, cut into 12 bite-sized cubes
- 24 green olives
- 36 cocktail picks
- ½ cup of each: balsamic glaze, fig or apricot jam (warmed), Thousand Island dressing
- Thread chicken breast slices, mozzarella cheese balls, cherry tomatoes and basil leaves onto 12 cocktail picks.
- Thread honey ham slices, grapes, strawberries and brie wedges onto 12 cocktail picks.
- Thread roast beef slices, Swiss cheese cubes and green olives onto remaining 12 cocktail picks.
- Cover and refrigerate up to 4 hours, until serving time.
- Serve chicken breast skewers with balsamic glaze for drizzling. Serve ham skewers with warmed jam for dipping. Serve beef skewers with Thousand Island dressing for dipping.