Philly Cheesesteak Quesadilla
- 1 pound thinly sliced Angus Seasoned Roast Beef
- Butter, as needed
- 4 – 12-inch flour tortillas
- 2 cups shredded cheese (mozzarella, cheddar, chihuahua)
- 8 American cheese slices
- 1 cup sauteed onions, chopped
- On a clean cutting board, pre-assemble the quesadillas as follows:
- Place the tortilla then spread ½ cup of shredded cheese over half the tortilla.
- Top cheese with 4 ounces of roast beef, then ¼ cup each of onions and peppers, then top with 2 slices of American Cheese.
- Fold over the tortilla.
- Using a griddle cooktop (set to 350°F) or a large sauté pan place a small amount of butter into the pan over medium heat.
- Once the butter is melted, place the quesadilla in the pan and cook for 4 minutes until the tortilla is golden brown in color. Flip over and cook for an additional 4 minutes until the tortilla is golden brown and crispy and the cheese is melted.
- Cut into 6 equal pieces and serve immediately.