Roll-Up Bento Box
- 2 ounces Oven Roasted Chicken Breast
- 1 slice yellow cheddar cut in half
- ½ roasted red pepper
- ¼ cup arugula
- ½ cup baby carrots
- 1 small kiwi sliced
- 6 fresh raspberries
- To make roll up:
- On a flat surface lay out meat, overlapping pieces to make a sturdy base.
- Top meat with 2 half slices of cheese, roasted pepper and arugula in the center.
- Roll from one end over another creating a roll, cut in half to serve.
- Fill remaining compartments with baby carrots, sliced kiwi and raspberries.