Hot Hawaiian Ham Sliders
- 2 ounces Uncured Honey Ham
- Swiss cheese
- Grilled pineapple salsa*
- Garlic aioli**
- Hawaiian rolls
*Grilled Pineapple Salsa Ingredients
- 1 fresh pineapple, peeled, cored, and chopped into 1-inch pieces
- Extra-virgin olive oil, for brushing
- 2 peaches, chopped
- 1 jalapeño, minced
- ½ red onion, chopped
- Juice of 1 lime
- Kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons freshly chopped cilantro
**Garlic Aioli Ingredients
- ¾ cup mayonnaise
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 ½ tablespoons lemon juice
- ¾ teaspoons salt
- ½ teaspoons ground black pepper
Salsa recipe courtesy of delish.com.
Grilled Pineapple Salsa
- Preheat the grill or grill pan over medium-high heat.
- Brush pineapple with olive oil and grill until charred on both sides. Set aside to cool, then chop into bite-sized pieces.
- In a medium bowl, mix pineapple, peaches, jalapeños, onions, and lime juice. Season with salt and garnish with cilantro.
- Mix mayonnaise, garlic, lemon juice, salt, and pepper in a bowl.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes before serving.
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF.
- Meanwhile, slice Hawaiian Rolls in half. Add garlic aioli to one side.
- Top with Uncured Honey Ham, grilled pineapple salsa, and Swiss Cheese.
- Heat in the oven until the cheese is melted and the tops of rolls are golden brown.
- Serve warm. Enjoy!