Honey Turkey Waffle BLT
- 12 ounces sliced Smoked Honey Turkey Breast
- 8 store-bought waﬄes or homemade waﬄes
- 8 tablespoons of avocado ranch (recipe below)
- 12 slices of cooked bacon
- 8 slices beefsteak tomato (¼” slices)
- 2 cups spring mix
Avocado Ranch Ingredients
- 1 ripe avocado (peeled and seeded)
- 1 cup ranch dressing
- Peel and seed the avocado and place in a mixing bowl. Smash the avocado until smooth.
- Add the ranch dressing and thoroughly mix. Set aside for sandwich assembly.
- Follow package instructions for waffles. Place on a clean work surface and spread 1 tablespoon of avocado ranch on each of the waffles.
- Next shingle 3 ounces of Smoked Honey Turkey Breast, 3 slices of bacon, 2 tomato slices and ½ cup of spring mix.
- Close the sandwich with one of the waffles and cut on a bias. Serve with your favorite chips or side dish.
Tip: For added flavor, prior to closing the sandwich, cook an over easy egg and place on top of the turkey and then finish building the sandwich per the instructions.