Honey Ham Hawaiian Flatbread Pizza
- 8 ounces sliced Uncured Honey Ham
- 4 flatbread pizza crusts or naan bread
- 2 cups of Hawaiian BBQ sauce (recipe below)
- 2 cups of shredded mozzarella
- 1 cup canned diced pineapple, well drained
- ½ cup of chopped cooked bacon
- ½ cup thinly sliced red onion
Hawaiian BBQ Sauce Ingredients
- 1 cup BBQ sauce
- 1 cup teriyaki sauce
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Place flatbread crust/naan on a clean surface. Spread ½ cup of the Hawaiian BBQ sauce over the entire surface of each flatbread.
- Top each with ½ cup of mozzarella, 2 ounces of sliced Uncured Honey Ham, ¼ cup of diced pineapple, 2 tablespoons of chopped bacon and 2 tablespoons of red onion.
- Place in the oven (for best results use a pizza stone if you have one).
- Cook in the oven until the cheese is melted and golden brown and the crust is crispy (approximately 7-10 minutes). Cut into even slices.