Ham Broc & Cheese
- 8 ounces of Uncured Smoked Ham, cut into squares
- 1 16 ounce package of elbow macaroni, cooked
- 1 16 ounce package of processed cheddar cheese block, cubed
- ¾ cup milk
- 1 cup steamed broccoli florets
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a large sauce pot over medium low heat, combine milk and cheese cubes.
- Stir slowly to melt cheese and combine.
- Once sauce is smooth, add cooked pasta, steamed broccoli and ham.
- Stir over low heat until warmed through, season with salt and pepper as desired.