Greek Deli Platter
- 16 ounces Oven Roasted Chicken Breast
- 16 ounces Uncured Smoked Ham
- 1 8 ounce block Tomato and Basil Feta Cheese
- 1 small wedge Kaseri, Graviera, Kefalotyri or other Greek cheese
- ½ cup Tzatziki dip
- ½ cup hummus
- ¼ cup roasted cashews
- ¼ cup pistachios
- ¼ cup Greek olive medley
- 4-6 small pita or Naan bread, cut in half
- Pita triangle crackers or other crackers
- 1 cup dried apricots
- 1 cup Medjool dates
- 1 medium English cucumber, sliced
- 1 bunch green grapes
- On an 18 to 24-inch charcuterie board, fold and arrange chicken and ham slices on opposite sides.
- Place cheese chunks on board. Spoon Tzatziki, hummus, cashews, pistachios and olives into small bowls and arrange bowls on board.
- Layer pita bread halves and arrange crackers to fill in empty spaces on board.
- Arrange apricots and dates to fill in empty spaces around bowls. Layer cucumber slices and place grapes on board to fill in remaining space. Serve immediately. Approximately 12 servings.
Tip: To make ahead, arrange everything on the board except crackers and bread. Cover and refrigerate up to 4 hours. Remove from refrigerator, uncover and add bread and crackers. Let stand at room temperature 15 minutes before serving.