Serves: 6 sandwiches
- 1 16 ounce package Uncured Smoked Ham
- 1 16 ounce package Four Pepper Turkey Breast
- ⅓ cup mayonnaise
- 1 ½ teaspoons Jamaican Jerk seasoning
- 6 large Cuban sandwich rolls, Bolillo rolls or large hoagie buns
- 12 slices Swiss cheese
- 1 cup pickle chips
- ¼ cup yellow mustard
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- Heat a Panini grill to medium heat according to manufacturer’s instructions.
- In small bowl, mix mayonnaise and Jerk seasoning together. Slice rolls in half lengthwise. Spread mayonnaise mixture on bottom roll halves.
- Cut cheese slices in half diagonally and place two triangles on bottom of each roll. Layer ham and turkey on top of cheese.
- Divide pickles evenly among sandwiches and layer over meat. Arrange remaining cheese slices over pickles. Spread mustard on roll tops and place mustard-side-down on top of cheese. Press down lightly.
- Brush tops and bottoms of sandwiches with melted butter and grill on Panini grill 2-4 minutes, until golden brown and cheese is melted.