Serves: 6 sandwiches
- Heat a Panini grill to medium heat according to manufacturer’s instructions.
- In small bowl, mix mayonnaise and Jerk seasoning together. Slice rolls in half lengthwise. Spread mayonnaise mixture on bottom roll halves.
- Cut cheese slices in half diagonally and place two triangles on bottom of each roll. Layer ham and turkey on top of cheese.
- Divide pickles evenly among sandwiches and layer over meat. Arrange remaining cheese slices over pickles. Spread mustard on roll tops and place mustard-side-down on top of cheese. Press down lightly.
- Brush tops and bottoms of sandwiches with melted butter and grill on Panini grill 2-4 minutes, until golden brown and cheese is melted.