Buffalo Chicken Roll-Ups
- 2 ounces Oven Roasted Chicken Breast
- ¼ cup buffalo hot sauce
- ½ cup cream cheese, softened
- ¼ cup blue cheese crumbles
- ½ cup sliced celery
- Chopped chives
- In a small mixing bowl, combine the hot sauce and cream cheese.
- Mix together to create a smooth spread.
- On a flat surface, lay out Oven Roasted Chicken Breast slices, overlapping 2-3 pieces of meat to make a sturdy base.
- Evenly spread meat with the Buffalo cheese spread and top with crumbled blue cheese, sliced celery and a sprinkle of chives.
- Roll from one end to another creating a roll.
- Repeat with remaining ingredients.