Buffalo Chicken Flatbread Pizza
- 8 ounces Oven Roasted Chicken Breast, julienne slices
- 4 flatbread pizza crusts or naan bread
- 2 cups of alfredo sauce
- 2 cups of shredded mozzarella
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- ½ cup diced celery
- ½ cup thinly sliced red onion
- 32 slices of sliced pepperoncini
- ½ cup bleu cheese crumbles
- 4 tablespoons of buffalo wing sauce
- Preheat Oven to 425°F.
- Place flatbread crust/naan on a clean surface. Spread ½ cup of the alfredo sauce over the entire surface of each flatbread.
- Top each with ½ cup of mozzarella, 2 ounces of julienne Oven Roasted Chicken Breast, 1/4 cup shredded carrots, 2 tablespoons of diced celery, 2 tablespoons of red onion, 8 pepperoncini.
- Place in the oven (for best results use a pizza stone if you have one).
- Cook in the oven until the cheese is melted and golden brown and the crust is crispy (approximately 7-10 minutes).
- Top with 2 tablespoons of bleu cheese crumbles and drizzle Frank’s wing sauce over the entire pizza. Cut into even slices.