Air Fryer Roast Beef & Cheddar Biscuit Bombs
- Open the can of biscuits. Split each biscuit in half, so you end up with 16 dough pieces.
- Evenly distribute the cheddar cheese and Angus Seasoned Roast Beef and/or Smoked Honey Turkey Breast.
- Pull the sides of the biscuit up and pinch them together to secure.
- Brush the tops of each biscuit with the melted butter and sprinkle the tops with the everything bagel seasoning.
- Place bites into the air fryer basket so they are not touching.
- Cook in the air fryer at 350°F for 5 to 6 minutes until the biscuits are cooked and golden brown and crisp on the outside.
- Let them cool for a few minutes before eating.
- Serve with your favorite dipping sauce such as a horseradish cream sauce, honey mustard, or ranch dressing.