Air Fryer Ham & Pimento Cheese Breakfast Burritos
- 8 ounces of Uncured Honey Ham
- 4-10” flour tortillas at room temperature
- 2 cups scrambled eggs
- 1 cup store-bought pimento cheese
- ½ cup shredded sharp cheddar
- ½ cup jarred sliced roasted red peppers
- Lay all four tortillas out on a clean work surface. Place ½ cup of scrambled eggs down the center of the tortillas. In a line next to the scrambled eggs place ¼ cup of pimento cheese spread.
- Next, place 2 ounces of ham, folded over the top of the pimento cheese spread. In a line below the scrambled eggs, place the sliced roasted red peppers and top with shredded cheese.
- To roll the burritos, fold the sides of the tortillas in 1” on each side. Begin tightly rolling the tortilla making sure to keep the ingredients inside the rolled burrito.
- Set air fryer at 350°F and place 2 of the rolled burritos into the basket. Cook for 6-10 minutes until crispy and golden brown. Remove and cut in half. Serve with your favorite salsa or hot sauce and sour cream.
Tip: Breakfast burritos can be made ahead of time and placed in a sealed bag then frozen and held for up to a week. When ready to eat, make sure to thaw in the refrigerator. When heating in the air fryer, cook for 12-15 minutes.