Reinvented Roast Beef Ramen
- 8 ounces Angus Seasoned Roast Beef
- 8 ounces cooked ramen noodles
- 24 fluid ounces of ramen broth (recipe below)
- ¼ cup sliced green onion (garnish)
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds (garnish)
- 4 soft boiled egg (optional)
- Togarashi (optional, to taste)
- Nori strips (optional, to taste)
- Sautéed baby bok choy (optional, to taste)
Ramen Broth Ingredients
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 4 garlic cloves, finely minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh minced ginger
- 3 cups beef stock
- 1 cup sliced shiitake mushrooms
- 1 cup julienned carrots
- ¼ cup low sodium soy sauce
- Heat sesame oil in a saucepan and add the garlic and ginger. Cook over medium flame for 1 minute.
- Add beef stock, mushrooms, carrots and soy sauce and bring to a boil.
- Reduce the heat and hold on low for assembly.
- Evenly divide cooked ramen noodles in 4 large bowls.
- Place 2 ounces each of sliced Angus Seasoned Roast Beef on top of the noodles. Ladle hot ramen broth over the noodles and beef.
- Garnish with green onions, sesame seeds, sautéed baby bok choy or spinach, togarashi, nori strips, and soft-boiled egg.