Meat Lover’s Air Fryer Stromboli
- 4 ounces Uncured Smoked Ham
- 4 ounces salami
- 1 roll refrigerated pizza dough
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- ¼ cup jarred sliced roasted red peppers
- 1 cup store-bought marinara sauce for dipping
- Handful of parsley (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 425°F and spray a cookie sheet with non-stick spray. Mix the garlic powder, oregano and Parmesan cheese, set aside.
- Unroll the pizza dough onto the cookie sheet, stretching into a large rectangle. Brush the olive oil around the edges of the dough. Spread the Parmesan/garlic/oregano mixture over the dough leaving a 1” border. Spread the mozzarella cheese over the surface of the dough, then top with the Uncured Smoked Ham and salami. Spread the roasted red peppers over the top of the salami.
- Roll the dough lengthwise, folding in the sides as you roll. Cut four slits into the top of the dough.
- Bake in a preheated oven for 10-15 minutes or until golden brown and cheese is melted.
- Last 10 minutes of cooking, brush top with butter, sprinkle with grated Parmesan cheese and dried oregano. Serve with marinara sauce on the side.
Air Fryer Instructions
- Follow the assembly instructions above, but preheat the air fryer to 350°F.
- Place the assembled stromboli seam side down in the air fryer basket. Set the timer for 13 minutes and cook until golden brown and cheese is melted.