Crunchy Chicken Chow Mein Wraps
- 12 ounces of Oven Roasted Chicken Breast
- 4 cups coleslaw mix (or use a mix of 3 cups shredded cabbage and 1 cup shredded carrots)
- ¼ cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 6-10” flour tortillas
- ¼ cup roasted peanuts
- 1 red bell pepper, julienned ¼” x 1”
- 2 thinly sliced green onions
- 1 cup Thai peanut or sesame ginger dressing
- In a large bowl, add the coleslaw mix, cilantro, chow mein noodles, and optional peanuts, red pepper, and/or green onions.
- Add half of the dressing over the mixture and toss. Set the slaw and remaining dressing aside.
- Place a tortilla into the microwave for 10 to 15 seconds to make it easier to roll the tortilla.
- In the center of the tortilla evenly divide the slaw mix then shingle 2 ounces of the Oven Roasted Chicken Breast on top of the slaw.
- Fold in the sides of each tortilla and then roll tightly to secure the filling inside. Cut in half on a bias and serve the extra dressing on the side for dipping.
Tip: Use the same ingredients as a salad by following the mixing instructions above. Julienne slice the Oven Roasted Chicken Breast.