Air Fryer Pollo y Queso Taquitos
- 12 ounces Oven Roasted Chicken Breast
- 12 white or yellow 6” corn tortillas
- ¼ cup jarred roasted red pepper strips
- 1 ½ cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese or Chihuahua cheese
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- Preheat air fryer to 400°F.
- In a bowl mix together taco seasoning, and cheese.
- Microwave the 12 tortillas for 30 seconds to make it easier to roll.
- Spread tortillas on a clean surface and evenly distribute the cheese and roasted red peppers between each tortilla. Place 1 ounce of sliced Oven Roasted Chicken Breast over the top of the cheese.
- Roll up the tortilla tightly and place it, seam side down on the air fryer basket/air fryer sheet.
- Lightly oil the tops of the tortillas with vegetable oil.
- Cook in batches (6 each) for 5-6 minutes, flipping halfway though, until the tortillas are lightly crisp and the filling is melty.
- Serve taquitos with your favorite salsa or sour cream and guacamole.