Serves: 3–4, makes about 14 Lollipops
Chicken Taco Lollipops
- 8 slices Oven Roasted Chicken Breast
- 2, 10-inch flour tortillas (for color use sun dried tomato or spinach tortillas)
- 4 ounces Southwest cream cheese
- 1 ounce shredded lettuce
- 1 small tomato, chopped
- 12–14 paper lollipop sticks (often found at craft stores)
SOUTHWEST CREAM CHEESE INGREDIENTS:
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon taco seasoning
- Combine in a small bowl mix until smooth
- Spread tortillas evenly with Southwest cream cheese, sprinkle with shredded lettuce and chopped tomato leaving a 1-inch space open to secure roll up.
- Top each tortilla with 4 slices of oven roasted chicken slices.
- Roll tortilla up tightly around filling towards the open end with just cream cheese.
- Place seam side down and cut using a serrated knife into 1-inch thick pieces discarding the ends.
- Place a paper stick to secure the seam and serve as healthy lunch lollipops.
Greek Deli Platter
- 16 ounces Oven Roasted Chicken Breast
- 16 ounces Virginia Brand Smoked Uncured Ham
- 1 8 ounce block Tomato and Basil Feta Cheese
- 1 small wedge Kaseri, Graviera, Kefalotyri or other Greek cheese
- ½ cup Tzatziki dip
- ½ cup hummus
- ¼ cup roasted cashews
- ¼ cup pistachios
- ¼ cup Greek olive medley
- 4-6 small pita or Naan bread, cut in half
- Pita triangle crackers or other crackers
- 1 cup dried apricots
- 1 cup Medjool dates
- 1 medium English cucumber, sliced
- 1 bunch green grapes
- On an 18 to 24-inch charcuterie board, fold and arrange chicken and ham slices on opposite sides.
- Place cheese chunks on board. Spoon Tzatziki, hummus, cashews, pistachios and olives into small bowls and arrange bowls on board.
- Layer pita bread halves and arrange crackers to fill in empty spaces on board.
- Arrange apricots and dates to fill in empty spaces around bowls. Layer cucumber slices and place grapes on board to fill in remaining space. Serve immediately. Approximately 12 servings.
Tip: To make ahead, arrange everything on the board except crackers and bread. Cover and refrigerate up to 4 hours. Remove from refrigerator, uncover and add bread and crackers. Let stand at room temperature 15 minutes before serving.
Chicken Tortilla Soup
- 16 ounces Oven Roasted Chicken Breast, cut into ¼ inch strips, divided
- 3 tablespoons butter, divided
- 1 medium onion, about 1 cup chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 3 14.5 ounce canned diced tomatoes with green chilies
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- 1 15 ounce can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 15 ounce can corn, drained
Crispy Chicken strips, crushed tortilla chips, sliced avocado, sour cream, queso fresco, green onion, cilantro and fresh limes
- In a large stockpot over medium heat melt 1 tablespoon butter, add onion and garlic; sauté until soft, about 5 minutes.
- Stir in chicken broth, tomatoes, chili powder, and cumin, bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Stir in black beans, corn, half of the chicken. Simmer for 10 minutes till heated through.
- Ladle soup into individual serving bowls, and garnish with crispy chicken strips and other desired toppings.
- To make Crispy Chicken Strips: In a large nonstick sauté pan melt butter over medium heat. Add chicken strips and cook stirring occasionally until golden and crispy about 10-15 minutes.
Chicken Cheese Soup
- 16 ounces Oven Roasted Chicken Breast, cut into strips, divided
- 6 tablespoons butter, divided
- 1 stalk celery, diced about ¼ cup
- 1 medium onion, diced about 1 cup
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ¼ cup all-purpose flour
- 3 cups chicken broth
- 3 cups heavy cream
- 4 cups broccoli frozen, diced
- 1 cup carrots, grated
- 1 cup extra sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- In a large pot over medium heat, melt 2 tablespoons butter. Add 1 cup of the chicken strips, cook stirring occasionally until golden and crispy about 10-15 minutes. Remove from pan and reserve.
- In the same pan, melt remaining 4 tablespoons of butter. Add celery and onion cooking until tender (7-8 minutes). Add the garlic and cook another 30 seconds.
- Pour in the broth slowly, stirring constantly until smooth, bring to a boil then reduce heat to low. Add the cream and simmer for about 20 minutes until thickened.
- Add the broccoli, carrots and remaining uncooked chicken strips. Simmer for 7-8 minutes or until tender. Remove from heat and stir in the 2 cups shredded cheese until melted and smooth. Add salt and pepper to season to your desired taste.
- Serve soup with reserved crispy chicken strips, additional shredded cheese and toasted bread if desired.
Cheesy Chicken & Ham Croissants
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- On a parchment lined sheet pan unroll crescent dough and separate it into 8 triangles.
- Layer 2 half slices of chicken and 2 half slices of ham over the dough.
- Lay one half of the slice of cheese towards the bottom wider edge of the dough and roll the dough towards the point.
- Bake at 375°F for 12-15 minutes till lightly golden. Serve warm with dipping sauce, berries, and pea pods for a complete meal.
Serves: Makes 4 Crunchwraps
- 16 slices Oven Roasted Chicken Breast
- 4, 12-inch plain or flavored flour tortillas
- ½ cup hummus
- 1 cup packed spinach leaves
- ¼ cup chopped oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes, drained
- ¼ cup Kalamata olives, pitted and chopped
- ½ cup crumbled Feta cheese
- ¼ cup butter
- Lay one tortilla on a cutting board. Use a sharp knife to cut a slit from the bottom edge of tortilla to the center.
- Imagine tortilla is divided into four quadrants. Layer 4 slices of chicken in lower left quadrant.
- Spread 2 tablespoons hummus onto upper left quadrant and top with ¼ cup spinach leaves.
- Sprinkle 1 tablespoon chopped sundried tomatoes and 1 tablespoon chopped olives onto upper right quadrant.
- Sprinkle 2 tablespoons Feta cheese onto lower right quadrant.
- Starting with the chicken quadrant, fold up to lay on top of hummus/spinach quadrant.
- Fold first two quadrants over to lay on top of sundried tomato/olive quadrant.
- Fold first three quadrants down to lay on top of Feta cheese quadrant. Press down lightly.
- Repeat procedure with remaining tortillas and fillings.
- In a large non-stick skillet over medium heat, melt 1 tablespoon butter. Place crunch wrap in pan and cook 3-5 minutes per side, until golden brown and cheese is melted. Repeat cooking procedure with remaining crunchwraps and butter. Serve hot.
Avocado & Chicken Sandwich
- 2 ounces Oven Roasted Chicken Breast
- Toasted thick sliced wheat bread
- Freshly made guacamole (store-bought)
- Thinly sliced cucumbers
- Toast two slices of thick sliced wheat bread.
- Spread guacamole on one slice of bread.
- Top with thinly sliced cucumbers, slices of Oven Roasted Chicken Breast, and arugula.
Roll-Up Bento Box
- 2 ounces Oven Roasted Chicken Breast
- 1 slice yellow cheddar cut in half
- ½ roasted red pepper
- ¼ cup arugula
- ½ cup baby carrots
- 1 small kiwi sliced
- 6 fresh raspberries
- To make roll up:
- On a flat surface lay out meat, overlapping pieces to make a sturdy base.
- Top meat with 2 half slices of cheese, roasted pepper and arugula in the center.
- Roll from one end over another creating a roll, cut in half to serve.
- Fill remaining compartments with baby carrots, sliced kiwi and raspberries.
Buffalo Chicken Roll-Ups
- 2 ounces Oven Roasted Chicken Breast
- ¼ cup buffalo hot sauce
- ½ cup cream cheese, softened
- ¼ cup blue cheese crumbles
- ½ cup sliced celery
- Chopped chives
- In a small mixing bowl, combine the hot sauce and cream cheese.
- Mix together to create a smooth spread.
- On a flat surface, lay out Oven Roasted Chicken Breast slices, overlapping 2-3 pieces of meat to make a sturdy base.
- Evenly spread meat with the Buffalo cheese spread and top with crumbled blue cheese, sliced celery and a sprinkle of chives.
- Roll from one end to another creating a roll.
- Repeat with remaining ingredients.
Green Goddess Chicken Sandwich
- 4 ounces Oven Roasted Chicken Breast
- 4 slices of seeded multigrain bread
- 2 tablespoons Green Goddess dressing
- ¼ cup thinly sliced cucumber
- 1 small avocado sliced
- ½ cup arugula
- Spread 1 tablespoon of green goddess dressing on 2 slices of bread.
- Layer one slice with ½ the sliced avocado, 2 ounces of Oven Roasted Chicken Breast, and half the cucumber.
- Top with fresh arugula and add the second slice of bread.
- Repeat with remaining ingredients to create another sandwich.
Chicken and Waffles
- 4 ounces thinly sliced Oven Roasted Chicken Breast
- 1 prepared waffle
- 2 slices of cooked bacon, cut into ½-inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons of butter
- 2 tablespoons of maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon of hot sauce
- 8 pickle slices
- Prepare the waffle per instructions.
- While the waffle is cooking, place the chicken slices and cooked bacon in a small sauté pan over medium heat and cook for approximately 4 minutes until the chicken is heated throughout and warmed.
- Place the waffle on the plate then top 2 tablespoons of butter and the chicken and bacon mixture.
- Pour the maple syrup over the waffle and sprinkle it with the hot sauce.
- Serve the pickle slices on the side.
Asian Chicken Salad
- 4 ounces thinly sliced Oven Roasted Chicken Breast, ¼-inch julienne slices
- 1 cup shredded romaine
- ½ cup shredded green cabbage
- ½ cup shredded red cabbage
- ¼ cup shredded carrots
- ½ cup crispy wontons
- ¼ cup cooked edamame
- ¼ cup cilantro, rough chopped
- 3 tablespoons bottled Asian sesame dressing
- Place all ingredients into a mixing bowl. Add the dressing and gently toss until thoroughly mixed.
- Pour contents onto a large round plate and serve immediately.